UFC on Fuel 3 Prediction Results


The first event I recorded my predictions went well. UFC on Fuel TV 3 wasn't one of those cards were it was easy to spot the guys who clearly had a high probablity of winning. This card was difficult, I really did my research when choosing my winners and I think it worked out well. Check out the results below

My total overall picks went 5-1 that's .833 considering I could of easily gone 3-3 getting the picks from Igor Pokrajac and Amir Sadollahs narrow decision victories.


I didn't have the same success at picking the outcome going 0-6  no thanks to Jeff Hougland who refused to be TKOed whoever the overall goal of this is to see how well I fair at picking winners. My love for the sport mixed with the knowledge that I've picked up over the years has left me wondering if I could be successful at MMA betting along with providing quality picks to whomever wishes to follow this blog.

I will be making a Predictions page that will be linked in the main menu so you can keep tabs on my prediction record and view past events that I did predictions for on the page as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 20012 Fight Jabber
Design by BloggerThemes